செவ்வாய், 30 ஏப்ரல், 2019

TET Exam 2019 English - Sentence Structure 014


TET Exam 2019
English - Sentence Structure 014

Report the Following in Indirect Speech:

1. The teacher said, "India became Republic on 26th January 1950".

Ans:

The teacher said that India became Republic on 26th January 1950.
2. The Supervisor said, "The employees were working yesterday"

Ans:

The supervisor said that the employees had been working the day before.
3. The postmaster said to me, "Are you in such a hurry as to break the queue?"

Ans:

The postmaster asked me if I was in such a hurry as to break the queue.
4. The toursit sais, "Which is the best place in this locality?"

Ans:

The Tourist enquired which was the best place in that locality.
5. The P.T. Master said to the students, "Run a mile everyday".

Ans:

The P.T. Master advised the students to run a mile everyday.
6. Prem said, "How wonderful the Taj is!".

Ans:

prem exclaimed that the Taj was very wonderful.
7. The coach said, "Wow! You have palyed well".

Ans:

The coach exclaimed with joy that they had palyed very well.
8. My father said to me, "Are you going to the library now"?

Ans:

My father asked me if I was going to the library then.
9. "How wonferful the peacock′s dance is!" he said.

Ans:

He exclaimed that the peacock′s dance was very wonderful.
10. The saint said to the people, "He who serves his fellowmen serves God".

Ans:

The saint told the people that he who serves his fellowmen serves God.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக