சனி, 27 ஏப்ரல், 2019

TET Exam 2019 -English - Sentence Structure 013


TET Exam 2019 -English - Sentence Structure  013

Exercises:

1. Having boiled the water he put some tea in it (Simple)

Change into Complex %26 Compound sentence. -

Ans:

After he had boiled the water, he put some tea in it.(Complex)

He boiled water and then he put some tea in it(Compound)

2. He went to the place, where his father lived (Complex)

Change into Simple %26 Compound sentence -

Ans:

He went to his father′s living place(Simple).

He went to a place and his father lived there (Compound)

3. As there was heavy rain, the match was delayed(Complex)

Change into Compound sentence. -

Ans:

There was heavy rain and so the match was delayed (Compound)

4. Malar had only one pen but yet she helped Mani. (Compound)

Change into Complex

Ans:

Though Malar had Only one pen, she helped Mani(Complex)

5. Though I forgot my birthday, my teacher greeted me on that day. (Complex)

Change into Simple

Ans:

Inspite of forgetting my birthday, my teacher greeted me on that day(Simple)

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக