ஞாயிறு, 28 ஏப்ரல், 2019

TET Exam 2019 English - Sentence Structure 014


TET Exam 2019
English - Sentence Structure 014

Exercises:

1. People who do not have the passport will be arrested(Complex)

Change into Simple

Ans:

People without the passport will be arrested (Simple)

2. As my uncle not willing to help me, I had to apply for a loan from the bank.(Complex)

Change into Compound.

Ans:

My uncle was not willing to help me and so I had to apply for a loan from the bank(Compound)

3. I stand for justice and fair play. The whole world knows about it.

Change into Complex

Ans:

The whole world Knows that I stand for Justice and fair play (Complex)

4. Anne was poor and ill, yet she taught Hellen Keller (Compound)

Change into Simple

Ans:

Inspite of Anne being poor and ill, she taught Helen keller.(Simple)

5. It is really surprising that he has not been selected by the police (Complex)

Change into Compound

Ans:

He has not been selected by the police and its really surprising(Compound)

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக