சனி, 1 ஜூன், 2019

TET Exam 2019 English Paper - 2


TET Exam 2019
English Paper - 2

Model Questions Paper

1. Change the following sentence into reported speech:

My father said to me, "Are you going to the library now?"

Ans : My father asked me if I was going to the library then

2. Change from indirect to direct speech:

The girl requested the teacher to forgive her.

Ans : The girl said to the teacher, "please forgive me"

3. Change the following sentence into passive voice.

Do you love the baby?

Ans : Is the baby loved by you?

4. Change the noun form of the word ′Proposal′ into verb form.

Ans : Proposed

5. Rewrite the jumbled words in the correct meaning form.

The / doctor / cannot / cure / a / guarantee.

Ans : The doctor cannot guarantee a cure

6. Identify the compound word.

Crassfire

A) N%2BN

B) N%2BV

C) V%2BN

D) A%2BV

Ans : C) V%2BN

7. Begin the sentence using ′Though′ :

He is rich but he is miserly

Ans : Though he is rich, he is miserly

8. Choose the correct preposition to fill in the blank.

The work was completed ------------ him.

A) by

B) beside

C) to

D) around

Ans : A) by

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக